Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter & other tidbits

I am not really that consistent with blogging, am I? I always forget about my little blog... poor guy. (Yes, my blog is a boy.)
I guess I should fill you in on what's been going on in my not so exciting life!

Last week I helped my little sister pick out a prom dress. I also did her hair for prom and took pics of her and her date :) I never was asked to my senior prom... my good looks must have intimidated them. They didn't want me to out-shine them on prom night... or at any other dance. dangit.
Anyways.. here's some cute photos of her on the day of the dance.



I mean how could you not want to take me to a dance? My beauty is overwhelming!

Seriously.

Oh, and my little sister is taller than me.

:)

Easter was a lot of fun this year with Scoty dear. I woke up Easter morning to Scot staring at me saying, "I wonder if the Easter bunny brought you anything?"
I went into our living room and there sat an Easter basket filled with candies! & deoterant "the easter bunny is practical" and a stuffed puppy dog with bunny ears on :) I almost cried when I saw the little toy puppy. I had this awesome dream the other night-- the whole entire time I was playing with so many puppies! I was in heaven. Cause I love me a cute pup. Some people find this dream kinda weird (my coworkers) but it was the best dream of my life. Besides the one where I was queen of Disneyland.

Off topic for a sec- To satisfy my longing for cuddling an adorable doggy, I ventured over to Sue's Pet Castle on saturday and saw this little boy:



Ahh he was so cute! I almost stole him and put him in my purse.
Just kidding, Sue!

Back to our topic- 
After eating a large helping of jelly beans and chocolate, we headed off to our 1 o'clock church meeting. Our ward is so gigantic, I bet there is like 800 people in relief society alone... okay exaggerating, but it is giant and I don't know a soul. It makes it seem so much longer!

We went over to my parent's house and ate even more candy from our adorable Easter baskets my mom put together and waited for my sister to get off work- yeah she had to work on Easter! We ate more food of course, and had an Easter egg hunt.

Emily wins literally every year no matter how hard my brothers and I try to beat her, she always prevails.
Until Scot came to town.
He totally won and my little brothers were so peeved! Haha, it was so much fun!


Buddy helping Scot find eggs

Buddy and Gus helping me :)

My little baby Gus :)





The hubster and I with our Easter baskets

We had so much fun, our first Easter being married! I can't wait for the many more holidays to come.

Well, that's about it for the Sweets... 'cept I went to the DMV today to change my name on my lisence and I dislike that place very much. Ugly people convention.

See ya.


3 comments:

  1. i think we share the same dream (not in the literal sence, i havent actually had a dream about it), i too LOOOOVE puppies. i want one so bad! well, you guys are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dislike the dmv too the day i went in to change my name they looked at me like i was a retard cuz i didn't bring every single piece of paper they wanted (two pieces of address verification? dumb.) so thats why i didn't go back to change it until last week- one week before it expired hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is not chandler, its taylor tanner (your best friend) and i never knew you had such a cool blog! i just thought Call made up the word blog and talked about it all the time... but anyways! i am obsessed with you, and i preceded to read to chandler everything you wrote cause i thought it was so funny! after about 20 minutes of laughing to myself, i realized that she doesn't care. but i do! i miss how funny you are! it hurts! i love you! and think you are hilarious times a million. we will reunite someday=}} p.s. if and when you ever have a baby in the future, i request that i am the second to know. (scot the first?) yeah=} k bye

    ReplyDelete