Friday, April 1, 2011

Reunited

Guess what pals!!
My best friends that moved up north stopped by last night on their way to Las Vegas and we got to play!
I haven't seen them since the wedding which was like 41 years ago.(Yes, i have been married that long)  It was so much fun to see them again!
I'm obsessed with you girls!

We went out for sushi, which was a tradition with us... we ate sushi aaaalll the time. So, when the sushi came to our table I was quite excited because i haven't eaten it for a very long time.
I pick up a peice with my chopsticks aannd...

it was the nastiest thing i've ever eaten.

MY TASTE BUDS HAVE CHANGED
 AND NO LONGER ENJOY EXTRAVAGENT RAW FISH AND SEAWEED.
I almost spit it out but I swallowed it painfully and wallowed in my newfound discovery of my dwindeling taste for "hip" cuisine. 

So, I ate the rest of my fried rice and when I got home had a bowl of cereal. Yup.

I took a couple of pictures but I'm missing half of the group!
^^ me and my twin.
We have the same brain pretty much and when I had super blond hair, EVERYONE asked us if we were twins. Even though we don't look at all alike, our blond hair somehow made us siblings...we're still twins even with my brown hair and pasty skin. She is just the cooler one. :)
 
me, taylor and brooklyn.

I don't know where Tia, Angela, and Tasha wandered off to... I will need to steal them away soon and get some pics with them.

It was fun to be reunited and laugh with them!
Miss you girls!

Love, your married best friend

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you have a blog that I can spy on :) And you look really pretty with your hair dark. It really makes your eyes stand out, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. i love reading your blog. you look so happy and in love. plus i love your dark hair :) hope all is well melissa!

    ReplyDelete