Friday, November 5, 2010

3, 2, and ONE

Our open house was a blast. I love Scot's family. I cried when I saw the flowers. Cindy and Tera (scot's mom and sister) did the most wonderful job it was exactly how i wanted it. Tera I love you and the boquet you made for me. I cried. Ah. The Temple tonight was wonderful. It was wonderful being there with my parents!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy they were in the Temple with me. I knew they wouldn't ever miss that for anything. Thanks mom and dad. I love Cindy and Jeff too. I am sooo blessed.

Can't wait for tomorrow to be sealed to Scot for eternity and be so happy! I am so excited for our reception and seeing all my family that flew in from out of town! Plus Elizabeth, Scot's sister that is going to college in Iowa is flying in and she is a HOOT! I LOVE HER!  BEST DAY EVER TOMORROW? YUP.
I will see you all at the reception hopefully, I love you all and I love Scot Sweet the most.
Can't wait.
Signing off as Melissa Perkins the last time... I will greet you next time as officially MELISSA SWEET.

Goodnight :)

1 comment:

  1. awwww, i just saw this!! lol thanks 4 the shout out! haha Love it! I'm sooooo glad your parents went to the temple with you, freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete