Tuesday, November 2, 2010

4

Today I was sealed to my family for time and all eternity. I cannot express in words how beautiful the experience was. I love this Gospel.

4 days until I am sealed to my love!

Tomorrow (wed) I work 2-9. Thursday, Scot and I will leave for West Valley in the a.m. like around six thirty so we get up north around 11. Guh. Then our open house is at 6:30-8:30 p.m. all you Salt Lake people I want to see your faces there! Then I pass out in bed. We wake up super early on friday and high tale it outta there to St. George to make it on time to my Endownment sesh at 4:30 p.m.  Then we visit with our families and go to sleep. I will wake up early saturday morning and start my grooming session that will take many hours to complete my beautiful bride-self. AND THEN, at noon on saturday Scot and I will finally be married. AAANND DEN, luncheon... followed by our reception at 4:00! Holla! We party until 6 and help clean up, make sure we have everything and get the HECK OUT OF THERE! We'll drive our married butts to Las Vegas to the MGM Grand to kick back in our ballin' suite and relish the married life. We will play in California all week and drive back to St. George friday night and then saturday we will drive right back up to West Valley to hear good ol' Dallin Sweet give his farewell talk in sacrament on Sunday!
annnnnnd then, finally, we will be in our home. married. by ourselves. HAPPY.

so there is a play by play of my life. I'm a busy lady. Never too busy to blog about my love for Scot though, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment