Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Countdown Begins!

51 days. ONLY 51 days?! This past week I have been a little more stressed out than usual... probably because my wedding is in only 51 DAYS!
For a little while there when the countdown number was in the 60's and 70's I would think to myself, "Oh, that is sooo far away! I have lots of time..." YEAH. NO.
I still have so many things to do and I don't even know half of the things I need to get done!
the biggest one is the annoucements and getting all the addresses together. We're sending them out the 1st week in October. Which is tomorrow basically.
Oh... and another thing. I don't fit into my wedding dress!
Well okay, it fits. But I look like i'm about to burst and i can't move certain ways because it actually WILL burst. So i'm eating healthy and running in the mornings... hopefully I can do this!
gah.
Scot doesn't understand why i'm stressing... probably cause he's a boy. and all he has to do is show up. :)
No, he actually has been very involved and helps with everything so he's a gem.
I love him lots.

And of course I didn't take any pics of when we went up North... so forgetful dangit. It was amazing being there while Scoty was ordained an Elder. He makes me so happy. :)
Now off to tackle my never ending list of "To Do's" ! .... sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Good job... You fixed it! Don't stress! Your dress will fit just right and the invites will get out! Scot's a sweet he only has SO much sympathy! hahaha Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaay "Wedding Frazzlement!" That is what i have just diagnosed you as being in! . . Do what i do when i'm late, take a deep breath and realize once your late you can't take back time, so might as well chill out and enjoy getting there! :) I'm excited to see how everything turns out!

    ReplyDelete