Friday, September 17, 2010

alot happens in 48 hours I decided.

So my last blog post was 2 days ago and a couple events have happened!
 The first thing to take place was on Wed. I had a little mix up with one of my scholarships and finally it was applied on tuesday. I had only 200 $ left I had to pay that I was going to pay using some of my other scholarship money. Admist me getting my DixieOne card and me getting ready to pay it (probably all within that hour) both my classes were dropped and purged. Apparently Wed. was the last day to pay your tuition, but the lady I talked to said my classes wouldn't be dropped because I have already paid for more than half of it.
...but I guess she was wrong and now I'm officially un-enrolled for Fall Semester 2010. :( I wouldn't have been able to go to the college and fix this giant mess until today, but I felt almost relieved they were dropped cause the same thing happend to Scot. I've already written a paper for my dumb english class and done 3 of my LIB 1010 quizes but it's worth it to not have to worry about finals on my honeymoon and writing papers during my wedding. Sigh.
Right after this amazing bombshell I started to not feel so hot. Like really, I was literally FREEZING at work. My teeth were chattering! So starting Wed. night and all day Thurs. I felt reaaaaally sick! My throat hurt real bad and I was SO COLD! Well I went to work yesterday anyways and somehow happended to survive. Scot and I ran some errands and I went home to bed around 10 p.m. last night... only to wake up to tonsils the size and color of golf balls! EW. My mom ran me to instacare early this morning...
So ya, I also am offically diagnosed with strep throat and am in the "incubation" stage where I am severely contagious for the next 24 hours.
Can I catch a break here? Please?!
Haha well at least my mom bought me some yummy frozen yogurt and now I can kinda talk instead of just nod my head cause my throat is so swollen.
Anyways, this wasn't 'post to gross anyone out, I am just in quarantine and can't really talk so I thought I'd do a lil bloggin.
Hopefully things will stop being so crazy and all this wedding and school stuff will come together.
49 days. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
:)

3 comments:

  1. I told you that satan was going to do everything in his power to keep you from getting to the temple. Hold your head up and smile because you are so extremely blessed to be worthy to enter the temple and be sealed to the man of your dreams for all eternity! Let me know if you need anything I'm always here:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. manda you are such a sweetie pie. thanks for being my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,
    Welcome the the Sweet family! Hope you are feeling better soon. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

    ReplyDelete