Thursday, September 30, 2010

37 days, holla!

Can you believe it?! It's almost a month away! Yeeeeeeeeeeee!

Last friday my dear friend Sammi Beardall took our bridal pictures and it was sooo much fun! I loved getting all dolled up for them :) My other sweetheart friend, Kylee Gubler, did my hair all pretty for the pictures and I felt like a princess! Here's some of the pics Sammi put up on her blog, Feelslikehomephotography.blogspot.com :)

 Scot is really handsome :)










 l<3ve these last two pictures!!!

 I feel very very very excited to be getting married. Scot makes me the happiest girl ever. He is such a sweetheart, and how could he not be with a last name like "Sweet" =). I am excited to be his wife and to be sealed to him forEVER and grow with him and create an eternal family together. Even though he picks his nose and wipes his boogers on me and makes me eat pizza and tacos (his fave food) aaaalll the time and even if he does hate all veggies that I LOVE, and thinks his picture he bought of 3 cowboys riding off into the sunset is staying in our kitchen (It's NOT), I love this boy with ALL MY HEART!
We are in the process of typing up all our addresses on labels so we can head over to Costco to print them all out... guh and the addresses seem never ending! But that's allright, I want everyone I love to be able to make it to our reception so if you haven't already given me your address..DOOOO IT! Thanks amigos.

I will type up a more interesting blog someday with a plethera of funny puns and snazzy paragraphs to show you my skillz at writing but for now it's gushy love posts that I hope you guys enjoy reading as much as I do writing all this sappy junk.
P.S.- I'm almost Mrs. Melissa Sweet!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?! booooooooooom!


1 comment:

  1. YEEEEEAAAAHHH buddy! I love it!!! Haha i don't know if your sick of hearing from me, but OH WELL! :) i love how excited you are, i love how gorgeous you are, i love how happy he makes you (even tho he's my bro, and the booger thing IS friggin nasty!) but i can't wait to find someone that makes me feel that way too! Love you meliss!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete