Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th of July

Independence Day was pretty cool. We both had the day off of work and spent the morning layin in bed watching our favorite shows and eating breakfast. 

We went to Hurricane and hit up the movie theater for the new Spiderman movie... which I really enjoyed! 

After the movie we went to my parents house and partied with them and my dog, Gus.


 My mom cooked up some delicious hamburgers with all the fixins. She also had a spread of fruit, veggies and sweets! It was AWESOME!!!! My little brothers were on the pioneer trek so we had all the food to ourselves ;) haha. We headed home and picked a spot up on the hill where the old airport use to be and watched some fireworks. It was a good day. 
I love America! 


Happy Independence Day!


1 comment:

  1. Your trip looks so fun! Someday I loved all the pictures! Hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete