Friday, May 18, 2012

family time

What the... more than 1 post today? Crazyyyy! I'm so awesome right now.

My little brother turned 16. I still think of him as being 11. So, when he drove me around town in search of a snow cone the other day I kinda was creeped out. It's weird. He's old now!
Ben is really good at tennis. Like really really good. I am proud of him. He does tournaments all the time and wins like a champ. He is growing up to be a handsome boy and so many girls chase him. It's quite cute.
He is a real gentleman too, he sticks up for girls and is always helping out. He is a cute boy!

We went to Red Robin at his request for his birthday dinner. He would not take a good picture with me. I think he was embarrassed because i was being all nostalgic and big sisterly.
^ he looks mentally challenged in this pic...
but I assure you, he is not. 
He was just being a little brother and wouldn't take a pic with me!
Love ya Benny. 
 *my hair is getting long!* 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment