Friday, May 18, 2012

Blog worthy weekend.

My life evolved this week. It became blog worthy.
Most things I do you wouldn't want to read about because they are incredibly boring or you just might feel sorry for me. But not this week! Yeah!

It all started last weekend. My dear friends came for a visit. I haven't seen them for many eons, so it was much needed.

Taylor has been my best pal since we discovered that we were both awkward and chubby in 6th grade. It has been an awesome journey of eating chocolate pie and watching one another grown into attractive women (more attractive than 6th grade, at least). Tia, whom I conveniently did not get any photos of by the way, has been my other BFF since 9th grade. (She took tons of photos with us on her iphone, but lost it.. soooo..) She moved here from up north and we swooped in on her asap. She looked like she might be funny and she was definitely cute, which our circle of pals needed so we ambushed her in the hall. "hi new girl, wanna come to lunch with us?" I think it was Taylor who initially made the first move. We have grown to love Tia in ways that is impossible for other humans to understand. I am really happy that my best friends were able to come down to play with me. It was a blast!

There was snow cone eating, just alot of eating in general, carrousel rides, and birthday parties. 
 It was a blasty blast. Taylor also did my hair like old times. I love being blonde..r? I miss them!

2 comments:

  1. you girls are beautiful. i was/am always envious of yours and taylors hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous! I love and miss you both

    ReplyDelete