Thursday, January 27, 2011

Phat

Okay. I know, once you get married you gain a little weight, blah blah blah... it's normal... blah.

But seriously? 15 lbs since I met this man?! I'm kinda pissed. I know, you're thinking "Melissa just go work out! it's not that hard!" Um, yeah. It is. I hate working out with a passion and my husband hates ALL vegetables except corn and potatoes. (they both have noo nutritional value AT ALL.) I try secretly adding them to dinner but he can just look at it and know that vegetables are in it. He can read veggie's minds. I'm not being a baby and blogging about my pathetic weight gain for no reason.. you see, my blog is my only friend now. HA! much more pathetic than you thought!

Well, I will be a hottie again soon. Right now I look like a pregnant vampire with my pale skin and dark hair and bulging tum. But don't you worry... come summer time i'll be a somewhat-tanned, less-pregnant vampire that is on a vacation from being a vampire.

Prentend that this wasn't lame and that i'm awesome?
Thanks bloggers!

Sincerely,
Melissa the Vampiress

4 comments:

  1. hahaha Good luck with that! It's hard to get rid of the weight gained after being married! I'm still tryin! lol Love ya, Tera

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this is awesome and i loved it!!! :) good luck with those veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have i told you lately how much i love you? Reading your blog is like listening to the girl in my head. That's how freaking alike we are. I adore you sooooo much, it's kinda creepy that my brother practically married me!!!! i love the brown hair and the pregnant vampire stuff. Love it. Hahaha. I hope my marriage is as blissful as yours. :) Miss you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. melissa i literally gained 15 lbs too. the doctor's scale doesn't lie. or does it? we really are twins. that must continue being twins. fortunately we are tall. my fat has miles and miles of leg to be distributed to, so mainly, people cannot tell that i spend my nights matching what chandler and call eat! (empathy.....????) baha

    ReplyDelete