Monday, October 18, 2010

Blessings -20 days-

"Blessings" is the only title I can put for this post. I am swimming in blessings right now! First of all, I will be sealed for all eternity in just 20 days to my best friend/fiance, Scot Sweet. (I cannot express how FREAKIN' EXCITED I AM!!!!!) =D
The biggest blessing and the one that I have wanted more than anything my whole entire life is happening!
4 days before Scot and I go through the Temple, my family will be sealed together forever on my parent's 25th wedding anniversary, November 2nd, 2010. BLESSINGS. Now you can probably understand why I am so filled with joy and gratitude! Our family has been trying to get to the Temple for a long, long time. I have never wanted anything more than to be with my stinky brothers and silly sister and wonderful parents for ETERNITY! I am so happy and thankful! So is all of our extended family and our Ward family couldn't be more excited either. The Ward is helping so much with our wedding and everything. I am experiencing so much service and charity that it overwhelms me and I about break down and cry tears of joy almost every five minutes.
I can barely write this post without crying!
My testimony of eternal families and our Saviors love has grown abundantly and it will grow every single day. I love this little quote I heard in relief society one sunday, "Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that He will."  I definitely believe that! My goodness I am just so stinkin' happy!!!

Our wedding is only 3 weeks away!! So many little things to do!

Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you all how fantastic my "Sweet" Bridal shower was up north. Scot's family did an amazing job with my bridal shower and I had soooo much fun! They are all so lovely and I'm grateful I am marrying into a great family. :) I will post pictures next time of my family bridal shower, the Sweet bridal shower, and my bachelorette party with all my friends from high school! I've been having a blast! <3

2 comments:

  1. Dude, that's freaking awesome. I'm so happy for you and your family. This is SOOOO wonderful! I'm so happy for you and Scot! You two are beautiful and i'm excited to have you part of our family!! :) Love Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! So happy for you!
    ,mniofiokarelknhdsfo;i
    Owen says hi!

    ReplyDelete