Sunday, August 15, 2010

Engagement pictures and Birthday fun!

Friday August 13th, Scot and I had our engagemet pictures taken by my dear friend Sammi Beardall. It was also my birthday, I'm now 20 years old! It was a great day! For our engagements we started out at landromat and finished up on our dirtbikes with beautiful red rock for our background. It was a blast! Sammi is so creative and had awesome ideas. Here are few of our pictures she put up on her blog Feelslikehomephotography.blogspot.com - I definitely recomend you check out her work, it's so impressive! I can't wait to see the rest of them. (I'm kind of a freak for already posting these considering she only put them up on her blog about a hour or two ago but I'm so excited I can't help it)
^ love this one :)
Scot is so handsome! I'm a lucky girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment